This travel blog was originally designed for family and fellow bloggers, I now also hope that visitors in or planning a trip to Portugal find my articles inspiring.
For more information on places to stay in Portugal, public transport and other great blogs visit my useful links page. If you love my photography then you may also like my personal blog The Life of B. If you have any questions or just want to say hello I’d be delighted to hear from you via the form below. Before you contact me please read this;
- This website and its content is copyright of Becky in Portugal © Becky B. All rights reserved.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Pleased read the terms and conditions.
- As much as I enjoy writing and photography, I do not and will not write original articles for commercial organisations or money making websites unless my work is reimbursed. Likewise with regards to using my photographs on such sites.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the blog/website contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may share the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may link to other blogs but you may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or frame the content or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Hi Becky. I read the interview Marsha did with you. I left you a question on her blog.
Thanks, and I think I have now replied
Yes you did … and the thoughts led me to this. https://beachwalkreflections.wordpress.com/collaborators/